With industry leading qualifications and manufacturing processes, Sapphire Pools stands proudly behind the quality of each and every swimming pool. When you invest in a Sapphire pool, you will not only receive a Structural Warranty, but also the assurance you are dealing with a professional company that builds pools guaranteed to last.
Sapphire Pools is:
- Western Australian owned and operated since 1970
- Product Certified and certified to build to AS/NZS 1838 under license BMP No 520101
- ISO 9001 accredited — pools built in compliance with a Quality Management System
- A strong company associated with the largest swimming pool manufacturing group in WA
- Onsite, qualified Industrial Chemist oversees product quality.
Our Pools are:
- Made in Western Australia to suit local conditions
- Manufactured with full-sized ribs & a full-size structural edge-beam to eliminate the need for sand and cement backfill or a concrete bond beam
- Manufactured with structurally supported seats, steps & swim-out areas for extra strength
- Made with all fittings fibreglassed to the shell for additional structural integrity
- Manufactured using Certified Swimming Pool Grade Fibreglass – specifically for pools
- All pools include an Extended Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Lifetime Interior Surface Guarantee* available with Pool ColourGuard® – for pool colour that will not fade